Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not-Your-Traditional Christmas Carol

Here are a group of some of the best novelty, comedy, odd, annoying and just plain weird holiday songs around!

Christmas Conga by Cyndi Lauper
Oi to the World by No Doubt
Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monte
Donde Esta Santa Clause by Augie Rios
Minnie and Santa by Cyndi Lauper
All I Want for Christmas I My Two Front Teeth by Spike Jones
The Chiminey Song by Bob Rivers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer by Elmo & Patsy
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey
Nuttin’ For Christmas by Stan Freberg
Santa Baby by Eatha Kitt
Christmas at K-Mart by Root Boy Slim and the Sex Change Band
A 5 Pound Box of Money by Pearl Bailey
Santa Claus Got Stuck (In My Chimney) by Ella Fitzgerald
The Pretty Little Dolly by Mona Abboud
12 Days of Christmas by Bob & Doug McKenzie
Christmas at Ground Zero by Weird Al Yankovic

No comments: