Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas pictures...finally

I finally uploaded all my photos from Christmas to share. Here is what our tree looked like after Santa stopped by our house.


Nik and Chewy's stockings


We had a very Wii Christmas this year. Besides this sled, Santa brought Nik a Wii Play (with a second remote, yeah!), and Mario Party 8. Mom also got Disney's Think Fast for Wii.


Santa brought Chewy some fancy treats.


Nikolas made Gary a monster book.


My scrappy present: a Dymo Caption Maker. I also got a bunch of new Christmas CDs.


Does this boy look like he had a good holiday?

In the afternoon we celebrated with Gary's side of the family at his sister's house. Nik's cousins got Guitar Hero World Tour (I think). Nikolas enjoyed playing the drums, while Tyler sang and Jessica played guitar. Grandma gave Nik two more Wii games: Nick Toons Globs of Doom and Wii Party.


Saturday, we celebrated with my sister Mary and her family (Ruby is in Florida for the holidays). Nik got two more Wii games: Ben 10 and SpongeBob Atlantis Squarepantis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you guys look so cute..as a family...happy new year 2009..bonnie