Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ah, Christmas Love...

To quote a troubadour "Christmas just ain't Christmas without the one you love..." All these Christmas songs feature Christmas romance, including one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs, "That's What I Want For Christmas." I couldn't find Nancy Wilson's version, but enjoy SheDaisy's.


All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses
Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
You’re My Christmas Present by Jimmy Beaumont & the Skyliners
Christmas Ain’t Christmas (Without the One You Love) by The O’Jays
Please Come Home From Christmas by Jon Bon Jovi
My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears
Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen
Pretty Paper by Roy Orbison
Merry Christmas Darling by Carpenters
Santa Bring My Baby Back (to Me) by Elvis Presley
Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Dean Martin
That’s What I Want For Christmas by Nancy Wilson
Hurry Home For the Holidays by Robert Goulet
I’d Like You For Christmas by Julie London
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Hanson
Hey Santa! By Carnie and Wendy Wilson
I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Dean Martin
It Must Have Been The Mistletoe by Barbara Streisand
Merry Christmas, Baby by Beach Boys
My Christmas Card to You by The Partridge Family
The Christmas Waltz by Nancy Wilson
You’re All I Want For Christmas by Brook Benton
When My Heart Finds Christmas by Harry Connick, Jr.

No comments: