Sunday, January 13, 2008

My sister and I went to Archivers last night to scrapbook, so I have a bunch of pages to post in the upcoming days. I finished 16 pages (12 layouts)! This first one is for a "All About Me" challenge posted at Coordinated Collections (see My Daily Haunts). The subject was your treasure or passion. I chose passion and created a layout about my Disney obsession.

I did a really bad scan stitch of this, so here is what the journaling says:

It all started innocently enough…I was researching and planning our 2006 vacation to Walt Disney World. What I discovered was a cyber community obsessed with all things Disney. The websites were friendly and helpful, providing up-to-date information on the resort.

Gary assumed my fixation would wane after the vacation or at least once I was done scrapbooking it. But over a year later I’m just as gaga for Disney

Symptoms:
1. Visit a minimum of four WDW fan sites daily
2. Enjoy reading trip reports of total strangers (online equivalent of watching someone’s vacation slides).
3. Have already planned daily itinerary and dining choices for next trip---20 months away.
4. Prefers to listen to music/audio from Disney rides and attractions than Top 40.

No comments: