Monday, January 7, 2008

I’m back among the living!


January 1st, I woke up with a slight hangover (tee-hee!) and a KILLER HEAD COLD. I had to call off to work that night and have basically spent the most of the first week of 2008 sleeping. I had big plans of taking down all the Christmas decorations those first two days, but instead they were still hanging around along with all the decoration boxes I had Gary pull out. The house got messier while I’ve just done enough to get by for that day. I have SLOWLY been getting better and today I am so happy that the tree and all the decorations are finally packed away. Now I just have to catch up on everything else like cleaning and planning out some scrapbooking layouts to work on when my sister and I go to Archivers to crop this Saturday.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like the picture.
Glad you are feeling better.
Goes to show how much wives do around the house. We really can't get sick.