Friday, January 25, 2008

4 before 40

Here is a mini album I made with a list of 4 things I hope to accomplish before I celebrate my 40th Birthday in September 2009. They are listed in the order of the likelihood I think I will accomplish them. Sorry the cover is a bit blurry. I should have dismantled the book to scan it.

Reading through the Bible in a year is one of my 2008 New Year’s resolutions.

The tattoo was also on my “things to do before I turned 30” list, but I keep chickening out.

This is the one I have the least faith in myself to accomplish. Perhaps Nikolas and I could take lessons together.
I want to find a place to hang this that I will see it daily and be reminded to stay on track to accomplish these goals.
Supplies: All the pattern paper and number stickers are from the Scenic Route Cape Town Collection. The Tag book (front and back cover) is from Creative Imagination, stamps are Lil Davis Designs and Making Memories, letter stickers are Doodle Bug Design, card stock and stamp ink are Stampin’ Up, fonts (Plastique and Monotype Corsiva and digbats (Butterflips) were downloaded from the internet and the Monotype Corsiva was cut out with the Silhouette.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Neat Idea!

Beth said...

Hey, love that mini-album! I think I might have to make myself one!