Monday, December 17, 2007

Survivor—China

Gary and I have watched ever season of Survivor since it has debuted and this has been the first year that I didn’t really have a favorite to win. I was hoping for Frosti only because he was from the area. I guess Todd deserved to win, but I hated that he won because he was so smug about it. He basically called the jury a bunch of losers, for goodness sake.



I have a theory about the voting (It will probably sound sexist, but God really did create men and women differently): If in the game, a player lies and generally plays a “dirty” game and blind-sides a man, he will be much more willing to give that player their props and their vote (ala Jean-Robert). But if the same thing happens to a female player (like Denise), she will be less likely to “forgive” the player. I also think that even though Amanda basically screwed the same players as Todd, since it was a male dominated jury that tipped the votes to him as well.

Some other random comments:

*Both Amanda and Denise's biggest mistake was not voting off Todd when they had the chance.

*James was too nice/gullible for the game. The only mean thing he did was not giving the second idol to Todd as a thank you.

*With all the pixelating of Amanda’s backend, I am now convinced the girl has a tail.

*Courtney, who I couldn’t stand at the beginning, but grew on me, should keep her survival pigtail style instead of the punk look she had at the reunion show.

*I’m excited about the next season: super fans vs. super stars.

*My idea for the next twist: Delay the final vote until the reunion show allowing the jury to view the entire season before casting their vote OR allow them to change their vote before the results are read.

1 comment:

Mary said...

You wrote:
*With all the pixelating of Amanda’s backend, I am now convinced the girl has a tail.

My view, they didn't have any breast to smug out this year so they had to smug out something.

I am excited bout the next survivor also, but I heard a rumor Johnny Fairplay is supposed to be one of the returning survivors.
GOD I hope NOT!!