Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Christmas CDs added to my collection this year:

Here are the CDs I have added to my collections thanks to gifts from family this year:

Monster Ballads Xmas


Holiday Classics Volume 5
My sister bought this for me. Her employer, Ace Hardware, put out this charity CD with proceeds going to the Children’s Miracle Network.


Disney Channel Holiday

…And Christmas For All: The Holiday Tribute to Metallica


Hell’s Bells of Christmas: The Holiday Tribute to AC/DC


A Jingle with Jillian


This CD continues a tradition that Gary started of trying to find me the most unusual holiday CD for a gift. Past contributions included Hanson (which I ended up liking), Mary Kate & Ashley Olson (they don’t sing much), The Christmas Chickens, and American Idol’s own William Hung.

This brings my total number of Christmas CDs to 216 and song total to: 3575.

No comments: