Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions

So I have decided to focus on these 4 resolutions this year:

1. Exercise three times a week/Lose 20 pounds In 2010, I kept track of my weigh and at one point had lost 7 pounds. The last time I weighed myself in 2010, I was just about the same weight I was at the beginning of 2010. I will need to be a little more motivated to do better this year especially in the second half.

2. Create 260 scrapbooking layouts My goal in 2010 was 280 and I was 80 layouts short. I had an increase of 60 layout from 2009 to 2010, so that is how I came up with the goal number for this year.

3. Make at least one new recipe each month Trying to add some variety to the dinner table, I will be focusing mostly on supper entrees. I have already dog-eared a bunch of recipes from the Semi-Homemade cookbook I received for Christmas.

4. Host a Operation Write Home card making eventOne of the highlights of 2010, was being introduced to this great organization that makes cards for deployed troops to send home to family and friends. Besides continuing to make cards for OWH, I want to organize an event to create even more cards to send.

No comments: