Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week in Review-10/26/08-11/1/08

Nikolas' school had Red Ribbon Week (Drug Awareness) this week.

Monday was "I elect to be drug free" (wear red, white and blue).
Tuesday was "Don't get mixed up in drugs" (wear mix-matched/unmatching clothes).
Wednesday was "Dream big, be drug free" (wear your pajamas).
Thursday was "Give drugs the boot" (wear western clothes).

Friday was "It's crazy to do drugs" (crazy hairstyle).

On Thursday I got my new camera that I ordered from Walmart. It was a bundle deal with the Canon Powershot and a 1GB memory card. Only the memory card wasn't in the delivery, so I had to call and I should get it next week. All the pictures in this post were taken with the 16MB card that came with the camera.
One of the many reasons I wanted a new camera was to take better pictures of our beautiful dog , Chewy. He has these great golden eyes, but with my old camera I always got the ghostly blue/green eyes. Here is my first attempt...it is hard to photograph him because he always wants to approach the camera.

Friday for Halloween Nikolas and I joined our neighbors at the mall for trick or treating before canvasing the neighborhood.

Bass Pro Shop had a craft area for the kids to paint small gourds and color masks.

No comments: