Monday, April 20, 2009

Photos and Stories from 4/11-4/18/09

The day before Easter, our church hosted their annual pancake breakfast and Easter egg hunt. All the kids were allowed to collect 30 eggs.


After that, while I was at work, Gary and Nik were very busy finishing this impressive fort...


and coloring eggs.


On Easter morning, Nik quickly found the basket the Easter Bunny hid for him.


Mary's birthday fell on Easter this year, so we had birthday carrot cake for dessert.


This past Thursday, Nikolas came into my studio and wanted to play with my Minnie & Mickey Mouse toys on my desk. I noticed that he was pretending to punch Minnie and told him to stop or I would go in his room and punch his toys. Well, he took immediate action to protect his stuffed animals. Gary helped him make these warning signs.




He even put "barb wire" along his bed rail to keep his buddies safe.


This past Saturday was the T-ball parade. All the teams made banners and walked in the parade.




After the parade they took pictures of each player


and team pictures, too.

No comments: