Friday, September 5, 2008

Flashback Friday-Big Sister edition

Yesterday was my oldest sister Ruby's birthday. So, today we are going to flashback to some of her other birthdays.

This is from her 30th birthday party. We had a surprise party for her. She is opening some of the gag gifts she received...a "Reserve a Night With Me" t-shirt to commemorate her years at the Holiday Inn reservation center and a pair of slippers. The slippers are a reminder of a time when she was little (before I was born) when she had gotten new slippers and while she was trying them out, she slipped and fell into the TV set. (OUCH!)

That little guy sitting next to her is now almost 19 years old!

Here is a layout from her 40th birthday. She was born in 1960, so we planned a 60's themed party. I thought I had more pictures from this...but maybe not since this is all I scrapbooked. Gary is wearing one of my Lithuanian Basketball team t-shirt.

No comments: