Friday, January 1, 2016

December Recap/January TBR plus 2016 Reading Goal

In December I finished Agathia Christie's And Then There Were None on December 5th.

I then picked up Troublemaker by Leah Remini which I just finished on New Years Day.
Parts of this book were slow-going, but I understand that Leah had to explain the mechanics of Scientology and her journey to really set up the events that led to her leaving. I found this book and her story very interesting.

So for January, I am moving on to At the Edge of Empire (The Death and Life of Zebulon Finch #1) by Daniel Kraus.


If I happen to finish this one before the end of the month, I'm not sure what I will read next. I will have to start looking for my next read.

Looking back on 2015, I read 12 books, so I am setting my goal for 2016 at 15 with the hopes of improving a bit.



No comments: