Thursday, December 17, 2015

BNspired-A Pack of Journals for the New Year



I have had the privilege to work for Barnes & Noble for over eight years now. Every week I go to work, I am always finding new, inspiring things. So as a way to remind me of all this inspiration, I have decided to share my finds with you through BNspired.

I had to take a short break from BNspired, but finally posting again!!

This great pack of journals arrived in the newsstand this week from Flow magazine. Flow is a Dutch magazine, printed in Poland that explores the love of paper. This pack of four journals is $17.99.  


 
Each journal is themed: A New Beginning, How to Slow Down, Homemade Happiness and The Joy of Making Lists




Here are a few of my favorite pages from the inside:

From A New Beginning: Vacations I Would Like to Plan


From How to Slow Down: Not Now-This week I am not going to do




From Homemade Happiness: Tiny Pleasures List


From The Joy of Making Lists: How to Make a Bucket List


I’m looking forward to having some fun with these journals in the new year!
  
Fine print-Prices and availability may vary by store. Barnes & Noble is not affiliated with this blog/post and has not compensated me in any way for this endeavor. Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.  





No comments: