Sunday, May 2, 2010

2nd Annual Sisters Scrapbooking Weekend

This weekend, me and I my sister Mary went to our second scrapbooking retreat house. I packed up a bunch of scrapbooking supplies and we headed out.



Our destination was Memories INNhanced in Marengo, IL.



We were staying in the Shutterbug room.




I picked up cute matching shirts for us to wear during our stay.



Our hosts were Donna and Di, two sisters that were fun and very hospitable.



Most of the food was catered from local restaurants. These sandwiches were from Flatlanders, where they make their own potato chips. Yummy!


Dinner on Saturday was also from Flatlanders--Cornish hens.


Dinner on Friday and brunch on Sunday was prepared by Cafe 20. This is the delicious stuffed french toast from brunch.


We had a wonderful weekend and I am so grateful to my sister for setting everything up.


I finished 57 layouts, which I will post in the coming days.

No comments: