Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Trip Report: Great America

Nik and I joined my sister Mary and her family on a trip to Six Flags Great America yesterday.

Yes, Mr. 6 was there:


Part of my goal was to get Nikolas on their mildest roller coaster, The Whizzer. While, he was brave enough to go on, he didn’t like it at all.

What he did like was riding some of the milder rides.

Here he is on the Wiggles Big Red Plane




Then we headed over to this ride



Nik loved the Mystery Machine ride so much he rode it three times



He got to meet SD in both statue...


And live form



As much as he loved that ride, his favorite was Buccaneer Battle, where you have water canons and you can shoot at targets and other boats and people with water canons shooting back at you around the ride. He wanted to do it again so before we left we did it again, but my sister's family all bailed on us so it was just Nik and I. I think my brother-in-law, Todd took great pleasure in soaking us!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You'll have to share these with me cause your pics look better then mine. We meed a new camera for sure.