Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day Weekend

This has been an awesome weekend. On Saturday I was finally able to attend one of Nikolas' tee-ball games.



I had to work Saturday afternoon, but if you have to work what is better than your boss offering to buy you something from the cafe (I chose a Toffee Mocha Chip Frap-YUM) and attending a pampering Mary Kay party after work?

Then this morning I was showered with gifts from my "boys" and got taken out to breakfast. Here is Nik and I after we got home.


Nik gave me Dance Dance Revolution Disney Grooves for Wii. He has even been helping me unlock stages and costumes.


This afternoon, Gary and I finally put up the sign I had ordered from Uppercase Living. It is in my studio.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm jealous.
Really cool, love the scrapbooking sign and the Disney DDR AWESOME!!!
Tell Gary "SCORE!"