Sunday, February 15, 2009

6 Months until Walt Disney World...

and I'm continuing to share layouts from our first family trip in 2006. More of our time at Magic Kingdom. We had lunch at Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and his friends more for me than for Nikolas and I just had to get into that picture with Pooh.



Mickey Mouse's Country House




We had already met both Donald and Chip and Dale, but had forgot to get the chipmunks autographs when we met them at The Garden Grill. It was unseasonably warm when we went in October as shows on our sweaty faces.
Nikolas loved meeting Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. The joy and wonder on his face in some of these pictures is part of the reason I can't wait to get back to WDW.

Hands down, the Jungle Cruise was Nik favorite ride.

I scraplifted the design of this layout from a talent scrapper on Two Peas. The tree was cut and chalked by hand.

No comments: