Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Daily ATC card challenge

So, I was surfing the web on Monday looking for scrapbook inspirations when I stumbled across this talented women’s gallery of art trading cards (ATC). I was definitely inspired, so I decided to start creating daily ATCs.

I think this will be an awesome way to (1) be creative each day without worrying about perfection or using archival-safe materials and (2) document some of life’s daily joys/pains by journaling about the subjects that mattered on that particular day.

I have chosen a business card size (3.5 x 2) and hope to create a card each day or soon after. I will be posting each new creation on this blog.

Here are the first two:

One of Disney’s greatest animator, Ollie Johnson, died on Monday. I created this card in tribute. Again, I'm trying not to worry about perfection as I just noticed that I typed "credit" instead of "credits" on the card.

Tuesday’s card highlights the wonderful dolphin show we enjoyed on our trip to the zoo.



No comments: