Friday, February 22, 2008

My Husband Hit a Homerun!

Just wanted to post what my darling husband got me for Valentine's Day. He upgraded my wedding band. As you can see from the before picture I had a thin gold band. Basically, I settled for this because I couldn't find anything I liked (that we could afford) when we got married. We had decided that I would get something for our 10th wedding anniversary in 2006, but I decided a family trip to Walt Disney World was a better way to spend the money.

Here is the new wrap. It has both baguettes and round stones. He completely surprised me by doing this. I had kind of resolved that we would get it someday....may for our 20th. The ring had to be sized to fit my sausage fingers so I just picked it up today. I can't stop staring at it. To me it represents the continued love and commitment Gary has for our marriage. It makes me feel so blessed!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Very pretty. Fits the engagement ring perfectly!