Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Coordinates Collections challenge

Here is a note card (front and inside) I created for a blog challenge on Coordinates Collections. The challenge was to post a project made using supplies from this month’s kit. This is from the Edgar Allan Poe kit. I didn’t think I would ever use the owl and bird featured on the shimmering Screen Prints pattern paper on a scrapbook page.

I discovered the CC website this summer. I love the monthly kits they offer. They are great for some one like me, who loves to scrapbook but has trouble picking supplies that look great together. I enjoy getting paper/accents that I know I would never purchase on my own. It provides a great challenge to use them. They also have a great forum community that feels like having cyber coffee with girlfriends.



No comments: