Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Playing Tag

I’ve been tagged twice recently and since I am notorious about filling them out and trying to figure out who I should email them to, I will just post them here. Feel free to email me with your entries.

I got the first one from my sister.

Two names you go by: 1. "Mom" 2. "Raelynn"
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Pooh sweatshirt 2. denim pants
Two of your favorite things to do: 1. Scrapbook 2. Sleep
Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. Take a nap 2. Go to Walt Disney World
Two favorite pets you have had/have: 1. Patches 2. Chewy
Two things I did last night: 1. Worked 2. Started my 2nd Newbury book
Two things you ate today: 1. Banana Nut Muffin 2. Salsa and Chips
Two people you last talked to: 1. Nikolas 2. Gary
Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. Take Nikolas to swim lessons 2. Going to work
Two longest Car rides: 1. Illinois to Florida (many times with family, once with Gary) 2. Illinois to Pocono Mountains, PA (not a bad drive—our honeymoon)
Two favorite days: 1. October 20 2. September 23
Two favorite beverages: 1. Diet Pepsi 2. Strawberry Lemonade Frap
Two things you're most scared of: 1. Screwing up my son (LOL) 2. ??

The second “getting to know you” email came from Kimberley. I deleted a couple of repeats.

What time did you get-up this morning? Gary told me he was leaving around 7am, I got up soon after that.
Diamond or pearls? Diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Water Horse
What is your favorite TV show? LOST even though it makes me think to hard
What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal
What is your middle name? I don’t have one.
What food do you dislike? Cooked peas—but I love pea pods. I have also developed an aversion to ketchup—my son dips too many things in it.
What kind of car do you drive? Toyota RAV4
Favorite sandwich? Turkey with mayo, cranberry sauce and pecans
What characteristic do you despise? Narcissism
Favorite item of clothing? Black and white butterfly motif shirt and skirt set
If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? Australia
Where would you retire to? Florida
What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th when I ended up hosting my own party which I thought was a family reunion.
Favorite sport to watch? Is home-shopping a sport?
When is your birthday? September 1
Are you a morning person or a night person? Well, I am definitely not a morning person…maybe a mid-day person?
What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
Any pets? 1 dog
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Gary will be performing in a series of Holy Week dramas at our church. He is busy with his rehearsal schedule and I can’t wait to see the shows!
What did you want to be when you were little? A veterinarian until I realized I couldn’t just treat the cute and cuddly animals.
How are you today? Tired. I worked last night and spent the morning helping out at Nikolas’ school for their Valentines day party. Twenty 4-5 year olds wear you out!
What is your favorite candy? Licorice Snaps
What is your favorite flower? Gardenia
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Late August 2009—My birthday trip to WDW!
What are you listening to right now? Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade Music on the Sorcerer Radio station of Live 365
What was the last thing you ate? Red Vine
Do you wish on stars? No, but I love the song.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cobalt
How is the weather right now? Sunny and 18 degrees.
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Gary
Hair color? Brown with way too much gray peeking out
What was your favorite toy as a child? Fashion Plates
Summer or winter? Fall
Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate with peanut butter, please!
Coffee or Tea? Is the coffee flavored?
The last time you cried? I can’t recall but it was probably while watching some sappy show.
What is under your bed? Nothing but dust bunnies.
Salty or Sweet? both
How many keys on your key ring? Two
How many years at your current job? Less than a year
Favorite day of the week? Friday
How many towns have you lived in? 2

No comments: