Saturday, August 6, 2011

76th & 77th Layouts of 2011

Wow, what a busy summer it has been so far. I can't believe I haven't posted since May...and I never finished posting the layouts that I finished back then.

Make a Wish


Celebrate


The summer has gone by so fast. I haven't had a chance to complete any new layouts (but I have planned several for an upcoming weekend crop). Here is what we have been doing this summer:

1. Working my two part-time jobs
2. Nik and I took a trip to Florida to see my sister and her partner (I will post some pics soon)
3. Took Nik to Cub Scout camp and Zoo camp
4. Hosted a Operation Write Home event at church where we created 365 cards to send to the troops.
6. Remodeled my studio (I will post pictures of that soon too.)
7. Finally broke down and bought a Cricut machine. I have only had it less than 2 months and already have 14 cartridges. I will post some projects I have made with it very soon.

School starts again in just 17 days, and life should be back to "normal" and hopefully that means I will be blogging regularly too.

No comments: